Britannia Catering Yeovil is part of South West Event Hire Ltd
At South West Event Hire Ltd we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site. Or if you are communicating electronically with us by email.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access. Including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. Such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- This includes information provided in subscribing to our newsletter services.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information. Regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you. Where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website. Such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- We may also ask you to complete customer feedback surveys. We use these for research purposes and may list that feedback on our websites for other customers as testimonials. Although you do not have to respond to them.
If you are an existing customer. We may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we will not use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data. So that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before hand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
South West Event Hire Ltd
4 & 5 Bittern Industrial Units
Sowton Industrial Estate
The staff and directors are pleased to announce that our chosen charity is the Devon Air Ambulance Trust, who we will be trying to assist during the coming year. Please also follow our link and support this excellent charity.
We will also introduce Special Offer, discounts and bargain hire whenever we can to assist our customers. Please not that we will probably have more special offers available than can fit on this page. Therefore the offer page will load different offers each time it loads.